Alas, my time doing nothing for two months has ended. Boy, was it glorious. I saw friends, went on vacation, flew to California, went out dancing, and got to go running in a GREEN environment. It was absolutely amazing. It was almost as if I'd never left, which makes me feel less sad for leaving and staying away a long time.
I forgot how lovely Lancaster was in the summer. It's like a dream. Everywhere is just so wholesome and peaceful and oozing with freshness. I love the purity of this place. The wind is so clean and life-giving. I know I can breathe it in deeply, and it will make me feel ALIVE. I've missed that. It was just what my soul was craving. Truly. It was just what I'd needed before I start another year in the mad house!
But, now it's time to go back. I'm a little nervous about the job, but hey, there's only one more year! And, life is to be enjoyed and not to be stressed over. I need to remember that. So, goodbye to all my dear friends and fam! It was wonderful to see you and spend such a nice long time with you. Back to the desert! And if I get my foot caught in a coat hanger in the parking lot on my first day back to work, oh I'll be in quite a tizzy.
No comments:
Post a Comment